Green Milkshake with Kiwi Fruit, Broccoli and Banana
Ingredients for this green milkshake are:
- 1 banana, cut into cubes
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2/3 piece broccoli pieces
- 2 cubes of ginger crystal
- 1 small cup of milk
- Blend about 1 minute and ready to enjoy!
In this blog, I also recommend this blender as one of the latest modern version blender – Homgeek Personal Blender Smoothie Maker.
Good feathers about this blender are
- Lightweight bottle fits most car cup holders.
- Easy care, completely dishwasher safe.
- Detachable safe blades, just to run water over it for cleaning.
- With a 350 watt motor, an amazing 21,000 RPM and 4 super-sharp, surgical quality stainless steel blades, Double 600ML bottle.
- Portable Blender ideal for the gym, work, school .
- Enjoy healthy life to make fruit and vegetable juices, milkshakes, smoothies, cocktails and more in a short time.
- A secure shutoff which prevents the motor from running unless the jar is attached.
- It also has suction feet which help it grip the countertop without “walking” or tipping over.
- The jar can safely go in the refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher.
- Homgeek also offers free replacement or refund policy in any case!